No. of Races :5
First Race :Jun 04, 1950
Last Race :Aug 22, 1954
- Bremgarton was originally built as a motorcycle racing track in 1931.
- In its first ever automobile race in 1934, this circuit claimed the life of driver Hugh Hamilton.
- After the circuit hosted 5 Swiss GPs from 1950 to 1954, the competition was shifted to Dijon in France in 1982 as spectator racing sports were banned in the country following the tragedy at Le Mans.
- Apart from 5 F1 GPs, the circuit has also played host to 9 motorcycle
- Grands Prix of Bern as well.