No. of Races :9
First Race :May 12, 1968
Last Race :Jun 21, 1981
- The circuit hosted nine Formula One races from 1967 to 1981.
- Because of its many twists and turns, overtaking was virtually impossible on this circuit that was developed from arid scrub land.
- Mario Andretti was the only driver to win a race on this circuit twice which he did successively in 1977 and 1977.
- In 1979 and 1981 Jacques Laffite achieved pole positions on this circuit but did not win the race.
- Giles Villeneuve won the last race that was held here in 1981, after which the track was deemed too narrow for modern racing. It still holds the odd motorsport race occasionally.