No. of Races :2
First Race :Sep 22, 1968
Last Race :Sep 20, 1970
- Mont Tremblant hosted the Canadian Grand Prix for two years in 1968 and 1970.
- Of the forty cars that participated in the race over these two years only sixteen cars finished the race.
- Denny Hulme and Jacky Ickx won the race in 1968 and 1970 respectively.
- A Canadian fashion-based mogul purchased the track in 2000 and had it redesigned by an architect in order to modernize it in keeping with the FIA standards of security.
- It has since been used for one season of the Champ Car World Series in 2007.