No. of Races :2
First Race :Jun 04, 1972
Last Race :May 12, 1974
- Nivelles hosted the Belgian Grand Prix twice in 1972 and 1974.
- Unlike many other circuits which were considered too dangerous, Nivelles was considered bland, flat and fearless.
- Spectators too complained that they were not seated close enough to the racetrack where all the action took place.
- Emerson Fittipaldi won both races that took place at this venue.
- Bankruptcy and unsafe conditions of the tarmac led to the circuit being taken off the F1 calendar after 1974. However it was still in use for motorcycle races
- The track is now demolished and is part of an industrial estate. However remains of the former F1 track are still visible in places.